Updated : May 2018
Please refer to their individual privacy policies of the platforms on which the bots function –
Facebook Messenger – https://www.facebook.com/policy.php
Telegram Messenger – https://telegram.org/privacy
Twitter – https://twitter.com/en/privacy
Slack – https://slack.com/privacy-policy
The policy sets out the different areas where user privacy is concerned and outlines the obligations & requirements of the users, the bots, apps, web app, website and website owners. Furthermore the way these bots, app, web app & website processes, stores and protects user data and information will also be detailed within this policy.
PRIVACY OF THE DATA
- We automatically log “non-identifying” browser and visitor statistics.
- The conversation of the user with the bots is logged for identifying technical issues and for improving user experience.
- No personally identifiable information is collected & stored,
Unless user chooses to –
- Enter his/her name in the bot voluntarily as a response to a question. The user name is used to address him/her during the course of the conversation and is stored for future use.
- Enter his/her email id in the bot voluntarily as a response to a question. The email id is used to get in touch with the user for any follow-up information with the bots.
- Enter his/her contact details in the feedback system. The contact details is used to get in touch with the user for follow-up on feedback.
- Enter his/her contact details in the bug reporting system. The contact details is used to get in touch with the user for follow-up on the bug report.
- Enter his/her contact details in the customer support system. The contact details is used to get in touch with the user for follow-up on the customer support.
- No device data is collected & stored,
Unless user chooses to –
- Share the nearest ATM location, non personally identifiable coordinates of ATM from the device is stored.
- In case the user has subscribed to our email news letter service, personal information may be used to send information via email to the user.
- User accounts are created and maintained in the respective platforms in which the bot functions such as Facebook Messenger, Telegram Messenger, Slack & Twitter.
User Account Management
- Users can update their account details on the respective platforms.
- Users can delete their account by deleting the bot in their respective platforms.
- Users can retrieve their personal information data if stored in our servers, by contacting the data controller mentioned below.
- Users can delete their personal information data if stored in our servers, by contacting the data controller mentioned below.
- User generated content such as whether an ATM contains cash is published for other users without identifying the user.
- User generated content such as conversation with the bot may be published without identifying the user.
- User data is stored and processed in the servers located in United States of America.
- We third party services for Analytics tracking, User authentication, Advertising and Promotion, Content marketing, Email marketing & payment processing.
Changes to Policy
- Since in most cases we don’t hold contact details of our users to inform about the changes to this policy, users are requested to check for updates on this website icr.ai regularly for any changes.
Data controller contact details
If you wish to obtain information regarding the personal data we hold on you, please contact us. Depending upon the nature of requests, the response might take at-most 30 days for a response.
TIMEBENDER TECHNOLOGIES INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED,
NO 34, MARUTHAM COMPLEX,
MARUTHAMALAI MAIN ROAD,
INDIA – 641041
Contact : email@example.com
Users can write emails to us via standard email services. Email conversations initiated by the users are kept confidential, except whenever the users give explicit permission to share the conversation with others, or whenever the information was previously known to us, or when the information is acquired via other channels with lesser privacy requirements, or when required to disclose the information by law.
Social Media Platforms
Communication, engagement and actions taken through external social media platforms that this website, its bots and its owners participate on are custom to the terms and conditions as well as the privacy policies held with each social media platform respectively.
Users are advised to use social media platforms wisely and communicate / engage upon them with due care and caution in regard to their own privacy and personal details.
This web app & website may use social sharing buttons which help share web content directly from web pages to the social media platform in question. Users are advised before using such social sharing buttons that they do so at their own discretion and note that the social media platform may track and save your request to share a web page respectively through your social media platform account.